Our Covid-19 safety protocols
It's mid May and we are ready to welcome you back into our practice! We have all the equipment necessary to keep everyone safe; we installed air purifiers and vacuums in each operatory room to eliminate aerosols, and we came up with a plan to respect social distancing and establish strict safety measures. Please be assured that we have made these changes to help protect all of you and our whole team:
1. At the time of scheduling, we will screen patients for symptoms of COVID-19 such as fever, cough, and exposure to anyone with a COVID-19 infection. You will be asked those same questions again when you are in our office. 2. We will kindly ask you to remain in your vehicle until it is time for you to come to your appointment. 3. We will perform temperature checks upon arrival and anyone with a temperature of 100.4℉ or above cannot be seen. 4. We ask that all patients come to their appointments alone; only caretakers or a minor patient’s parent are permitted to accompany patients into our office. 5.We require that all patients, and those that must accompany them to our office, wear a mask or a cloth face covering.
6. We provide hand sanitizer in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed. We will ask you to use it when you enter our office.
7. We will require that patients stand at least 6 feet apart during check in / check out and while in the reception area.
8. We have rearranged the seating in our reception area to comply with social distancing standards.
9. Our reception area will no longer offer magazines, books or newspapers since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
10. Our appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. This means that for now you will be offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment. We will also do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, and to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to resuming our practice and seeing all of you very soon!