Homeopathy in oral care
Among some of them we have:
- #Belladonna, which is useful for toothache, early dental abscess, bruxism and dry socket.
- Natrum muriaticum is used for cold sores and fever blisters, angular cheilitis and cracked lips.
- Chamomilla is very useful for a toothache.
- Arsenicum album is used for bleeding gums, for diseases involving the pulp and periapical region.
- #Borax can be given for oral candidiasis, aphthous ulcers, and oral lichen planus.
- #Aconite can be used for panic, fright, general mental and physical restlessness or sudden violent attacks, and trigeminal neuralgia.
- #Phosphorous is the drug of choice for conditions related to salivation; it can also be used to control postsurgical bleeding.
- Arnica is used for dental trauma or post-operative procedures such as dental surgeries, deep fillings, and fractures.
-Hypercium is very useful for nerve pain and dental trauma.